Provide evaluation of the professional knowledge, skills and expertise of an individual who will supervise the storage and handling of hazardous materials/waste and/or be responsible for the operations of two or more emergency response teams capable of responding to single or multiple hazardous materials incidents, or provides supervision of storage/handling of hazardous materials
Successfully completed levels I and II or their equivalent plus serving at least one year in a hazardous materials response or operations program.
Completion of an advanced level training program of approximately 40 to 60 hours in the following general areas:
Hazardous materials regulation to include EPA, DOT, OSHA, FEMA and other pertinent agencies;
Incident reports and communications;
*Evaluation of programs and procedures;
*Incident site command;
*Resources for incident aid and assistance;
* Purchasing sources and practices;
* Recording and documentation procedures;
* Storage and handling of hazardous materials;
Principles of safety management;
* Safety personnel management;
* Organization and structuring of safety departments;
Provide evaluation of professional knowledge, skills and expertise of an individual who will be responsible for the development and implementation of programs for hazardous materials handling, transportation, waste and storage operations including emergency response programs for companies, corporations, communities, regions, governmental organization, and similar entities
Successfully completed Levels I, II and Supervisor or their equivalent plus, served at least 12 months, developing, planning, and implementing programs involving use, storage and disposal of hazardous materials/hazardous waste and developing associated emergency response programs.
Completed advanced level training programs of approximately 100 to 150 hours in the following areas:
* Compliance with local, state, regional, national and international regulations;
* Requirements for hazardous materials/waste storage, handling disposal and incidents;
* Development of standard operating procedures for facilities using, storing, handling and disposing of hazardous materials;
* Planning, development and implementation of hazardous materials/waste emergency response programs;
* Planning development and implementation of worker and community safety programs by facilities using, storing or disposing of hazardous materials/waste;
* Development and coordination of a plan utilizing local, state, regional and national emergency support services;
* Developing appropriate equipment lists and procuring items necessary for the protection of people, property, resources and the environment;
* Planning and development of a remedial program for cleanup of hazardous materials/waste at any facility.
This program identifies and requires demonstrated proficiency in four types of presentations: formal briefing, informal
briefing; verbal report, and classroom instruction. Additionally, development and preparation of audio-visual aids and “class
action synergy” will be stressed.
The WSO-RSD identifies an individual who directs the activities of safety and allied personnel in companies, corporations,
organizations, division, directorates, branches and similar entities. It provides recognition of the individual responsible for the
safety/health of workers employed by his/her company corporation. It also identifies the individual responsible for safe and
environmentally sound operations of any projects in which his/her employer may be involved. The WSO-RSD is responsible
for providing support and direction to individuals working for the company or corporation in safety, environmental or allied
areas, i.e.: Fire protection, environmental safety and health, occupational safety and health, HAZWOPER, transportation safety,
construction safety, etc.
WSO Safety Certified Construction Supervisor: WSO-SCCS
This certification is to certify both current and aspirant supervisors in the construction field who meet the following criteria:
Must be an Associate Member of the WSO
Have two years field construction experience in any capacity with 30 hours formal documented Health Safety and Environmental training (excluding simple orientations)
Newly selected supervisors with 30 hours of formal documented Health Safety and Environmental training (excluding simple orientations); or
Two years of supervisory experience plus 15 hours of formal documented Health Safety and Environmental training
(excluding simple orientations)
Greenwich Training & Consulting is the professional OHS institution based in Islamabad, Pakistan. We offer extensive array of training and qualifications in environment and health and safety. Since 2011, we have grown extensively to become a market leader. We have professional relationships with professional organizations, institutions and certification bodies across the globe.